Want to know about the on-page SEO task list of 2019? Let’s face it. It’s not an easy task to do all the on-page SEO task for a website. There are many on-page SEO task that you should have known earlier as a digital marketer.
What is On-page SEO in digital marketing?
On-page SEO is, commonly known as On Side SEO, an important part of SEO. Without perfect on-page SEO, your website won’t appear on the first page of the search engine.
On-Page SEO definition
Alternatively, it can be described that On-page SEO is those types of work that we do on the backend of any website. Those work are nothing but coding, writing, and designing of a website.
Benefits of On-Page SEO task in 2019
There are many benefits to do on-page SEO in 2019. We’ve listed here. Let’s look at a glance to understand all the benefits of on-page SEO tasks.
- It’s mandatory to rank on the first page of the search engines.
- On-Page SEO plays an important rules on the website.
- It’s a way to get better conversion rate.
- To get more visitors on a website, there is no important to On-Page SEO tasks.
- It also improves the website’s CTR.
- One of the best organic traffic sources you’ve ever imagined.
On-Page SEO Task list of 2019
Below is the ultimate on-page SEO task list for you. Let’s look at your eyes. We’re going to discuss all the on-page SEO tasks one by one.
1 | Website Structure
Website structure is an essential part to do on-page SEO of a site. Without well-decorated web structure, a website may not appear on the first page of the search engines, especially on Google.
Website structure means how the website has been set up. What theme is fit for your niche? What about the navigation bar? And many more.
2| Permalink Structure
Permalink structure is one of the most important facts in the SEO field. Ranking on the first page of the search engines is not a secret nowadays, even on Google.
To optimize your website’s permalink, you have to know the types of permalink structures.
Structures/Types of permalinks
There are six types of permalinks in the SEO industry. They are:
- Plain Permalink: A website URL, along with some additional numbers or signs is called plain permalink.
- Day and Name: A website URL, together with day and name is called day and name permalink. In general, this permalink structure is to follow if the day and name have any importance in any post. Furthermore, day and name permalink are also necessary for the Newspaper website.
- Month and name: A website URL, along with month and post name is called month and name permalink. This permalink structure is very important for those who maintain their blog post month basis.
- Numeric permalink: A website URL, accompanied by number is called numeric permalink.
- Post Name: A website URL as well as post name is called post permalink. This has vast importance in the SEO field.
- Custom permalink structure: If you make a permalink that is called a custom permalink structure.
Now, the important question is which one is the best way to optimize permalink right now?
After working more than an era in the digital marketing field, we recommend that you should use either post name permalink, or custom permalink structure.
Post permalink will automatically create once you save any article on WordPress. Additionally, you will be able to create a custom permalink to optimize your post link.
3| Title Optimization
Title optimization means your title has to be SEO friendly. To do SEO friendly, let’s follow the following matters:
- Article title will be stated by the main keyword.
- Title length must be within 50 to 70 characters. Thereby, Full title will appear on the search engines.
- Title has to be unique. Stop doing copy and paste type article title.
- Make sure that you’ve added your brand name in every article.
If you make sure these four metrics on your article title, hope that your article will appear on the first page of the SERPs.
4| Easy Navigation
Navigation is another important part of an article to rank on the first page of the SERPs. Make sure that your website’s navigation is easy to access by a newbie user. Otherwise, you’ll lose your potential customer.
Here, we’ve pointed out some matters that you should keep your eyes at the time of designing your website.
- Make sure you’ve added a logo on your website.
- There has to have a moto and website name on the top (This is not a mandatory part al the time.)
- Ensure the categories on the top that a new visitor can easily access.
- There will be one or two side var on the left and on the right.
- There will be a footer menu where you should keep all the clickable link. Thus, whenever a visitor scrolls down and reach the bottom of the website, He’ll click another link thereby, your website bounce rate will decrease day by day.
- Keep all the social media icons and links on the home page.
- Make a search box.
If you make sure all the matters that we’ve described here, your website bounce rate must decrease immediately.
5| Website Speed
Website speed means your website will be load on the visitor’s browsers as early as possible. The more a website speed become, the more website visitors will increase gradually. So, make sure that your website is loading on any browser within three mini seconds.
However, we’ve enlisted for you to increase website speed. Let’s look at a glance.
- Enable compromisation.
- Reduce using many plugins on your website.
- Reduce redirections
- Minify every image size.
Thereby, your website speed will increase rapidly. To check your website speed, visit any of these website bang on.
6| Internal Link
Internal link means the hyperlinks that point at the same domain as the domain that exists on the source. On the other hand, an internal is a link that points to another page on the same website. There are many benefits to making internal links. Those are:
- Internal links allow readers to navigate website more and more.
- It reduces total bounce rate of a website.
- Internal links help to keep readers on your website for a link time.
- It helps Google crawl.
- Your website will rank for certain keywords as well.
Internal link is a way to send visitors on the old posts.
7| External Link
External link means making backlink one domain to another domain. If you link out to another website this is an external link. Similarly, if another website link to your website, this is considered as an external link of your website.
It’s called that external links are the oxygen of a website. Without making a good number of external link s of your website, it’s impossible to rank on the first page of the SERPs in many cases.
There are many benefits to making external links. Those are below.
- External links help a website to appear on the first page of the SERPs.
- It helps to land visitors from other websites.
- External links are the ultimate way of increasing website’s DA and PA.
- To be more visible on the internet, external links play an important rules.
- SEO is impossible without external links.
8| Unique content
Unique content plays an important role on SEO. It means your publishing content has to be totally unique. No copied content is allowed to rank on the search engines.
There is no alternative to unique content, on the other hand, you may penalize from Google if you can be publishing duplicate content all the time. So, to rank on the first page of the search engine pages, especially on Google, you must ensure that your contents are free from plagiarism.
9| Image optimization
Image optimization is a process by which your website’s images can rank on the first page of the SERPs. One has to do it without losing image quality.
One can easily do it if he knows how to work with Photoshop software. However, to reduce your website size without breaking quality, you can visit this website. This is one of the best websites to resize images we’ve ever seen any more software alternative to it. https://compressimage.toolur.com
10| Social media sharing button
Sharing the website’s content on social media is a great idea from the very beginning. Getting backlinks from social media helps to rank on the SERPs pages. So, the website might share on social media more and more if a website has a social media share button.
To enable social media share buttons on your website, there are many social media sharing plugins on WordPress. Install any one of them and then active it. By this way, you’ll see your website with social media share button. However, we’re recommending to use any one of them. Let’s visit to know more.
- Social Pug: https://wordpress.org/plugins/social-pug/
- Sassy Social Share: https://wordpress.org/plugins/sassy-social-share
- Social Sharing Icons: https://wordpress.org/plugins/ultimate-social-media-icons
- AddToAny Share Button: https://wordpress.org/plugins/add-to-any/
Without these, you can use any social media sharing plugin for your website.
AMP in SEO stands for accelerated mobile pages. It’s a platform by which you can easily make a version for your website. Internet users by mobile phone are increasing day by day. Eventually, everything is shifting computer to mobile. So, it’s very important for your website to have a mobile version.
On the other hand, without a mobile version of a website, it must drop its rank continuously. So, make sure your website has an AMP page as well.
To create an AMP version of your website, there are three ways. Follow any one of them and make your website more alive.
- Hire a web developer and make him create an AMP version of your website.
- Make sure that you’re buying a WordPress theme with AMP version.
- Install an AMP plugin from WordPress plugin area. Apart from this, we’ve made a list of AMP plugins for you. Let’s look at a glance.
- AMP for WP
- All in one SEO pack
- Glue for Youst and AMP
- Google AMP for WordPress
- WP AMP Ninja and many more.
12| H1 to H6 Tags
Tags and headings are very important for a website. So, make sure that your website is with some valuable tags and headings as well. Moreover, website title is an H1 tag by defaults. So that you need to optimize the other tags of your website.
Note it, we’re recommending you to use only H2 and H3 tags. This isn’t a matter of universal truth, this is just our working experience. Google doesn’t read H4, H5, and H6 tags as long as we can experience.
Responsiveness is an important part of on-page. It’s one of the most unavoidable on-page SEO task you must ensure it on your website. Your website has to visible not only on the computer but also on mobiles.
14| Use LSI and Semi-keywords
LSI in SEO stands for latent semantic indexing. It means those keywords are searched by visitors on the SERPs, especially on Google. If you perfectly optimize all the LSI and related keywords on your website’s article, your website might appear on the first page within a couple of days.
To find out lots of LSI keywords for your website, visit any of these websites, and generate lots of LSI keywords in a moment.
15| Keyword Density in an Article
One should know what the optimum keyword density is at present. There should have at least 5% keywords in every article in 2019 against every 1000 words.
Besides this, content writer has to place keywords in every part of an article. Thus, your website’s article will rank on the first page of the search engines.
Some Additional Tasks list of On-Page SEO
- Firstly: Add Google analytics and Google search console on your website. To rank on the first page of Google, it’s impossible nowadays without these ensuring these two.
- Secondly: Make sure that you’re adding at least one video on every article on your website. By this way, your website may appear on the video part of the search engine pages.
- Thirdly: stop showing so many ads on your website. Adding many ads on your website might cause a bit of a problem to load on the user’s browser.
- Fourthly: Decorate your website’s content with texts, images, videos. In addition to this, try to write making a small paragraph.
- Fifthly: Use Google search console to index with a minute.
- Sixthly: make sure that your website content has text enough to compete with your competitors. With the highest volume texts, your website won’t rank on the first page of the SERPs in many niches.
Note: An important plugin for doing all on-page SEO task easily.
Yoast SEO Plugin
Yoast SEO plugin is very helpful to do on-page SEO task once it comes on WordPress platform. It’ll help you rank on the first page of Google.
By this plugin, one can easily optimize website’s title, meta keywords, description, XML sitemap, connect with all the social media account, and many more.
So, don’t forget to use this plugin on your website if you want to rank on the first page of Google.
In a nutshell, to rank on the first page of Google, you have to ensure all the tiny part of on-page SEO Task list of 2019. Without ensuring all the on-page SEO task list, your website might not appear on the first page of the SERPs. After completing on-page SEO task your need off-page SEO activities.
Let us know by commenting if you have any more questions that are related to on-page SEO task list in 2019. We will try to help you as early as we can.